What We Believe
Core 300 is a mens leadership development 501c3 non-profit organization. Founded on solid Christian, Bible-based beliefs, we hold firm the truth that all of Scripture is inspired by God, inerrantly so. We therefore value the Word of God above all other spoken and written communications and are convinced that its immutable truths applied to the heart are the critical component for real transformation in a man. As such, we hold to the following non-negotiable truths:
- The One God, who has no beginning or ending, is also three in One, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit
- That He has sacrificially ransomed mankind from Satan’s jurisdiction (due to the Fall in the Garden) and conquered Death
- Anyone who believes in Christ’s first coming, His life, death and His resurrection and ascension into Heaven, then the gift of His sinless life by crucifixion, has provided the complete act of salvation and forgiveness of sins and has the promise of eternal life with God. Requisites to walk in newness of life is to repent of their sin, confesses Christ as their only Savior.
- That his church is the highest authority on earth and is called to make disciples and then release them to serve one another and ultimatey, all people on earth, as both salt and light. And we, as the Bride of Christ, await His immanent return to earth as the Warrior-King of Kings.
- That, according to this gospel, the purpose of Jesus’ coming was to establish the Kingdom of God here on earth, and this is being realized today through his believing, active and serving church.
- That God has ordained from creation, the primacy of the role, dominion and authority, through servant leadership, to the man.
- That much of the redemptive nature of God’s Kingdom is meant to be lived out in each believing man’s immediate sphere of influence. The attributes of righteousness, joy and peace, flow to and through the man to his family, workplace, church and community, for God’s glory.
- That the method of establishing his Kingdom here on earth is through believing prayer, as prescribed by Jesus and modeled in scripture and church history by the saints of old. As we bind our hearts together in love and one accord, “the fervent prayer of a righteous man is effective and powerful.”
- That this Kingdom comes in the midst of struggle against the constant and pervasive sphere of evil into which everyone is born. There is real yet invisible warfare defined as the flesh, the world system and the Devil.
- That violent men of God must take it by force, through faith.
- Finally, that the man cannot stand alone and win this war. He must transparently open his life to a trusted circle of committed men, and to his wife, if married. God will not allow for a man to succeed vertically as a solo soldier without living in horizontal alignment with a trusted band of brothers.
We prescribe to the Nicene Creed
“We believe in one God, the Father, the Almighty, maker of heaven and earth, of all that is, seen and unseen.
We believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ, the only Son of God, eternally begotten of the Father, God from God, Light from Light, true God from true God, begotten, not made, of one Being with the Father; through him all things were made. For us and for our salvation he came down from heaven, was incarnate of the Holy Spirit and the Virgin Mary and became truly human. For our sake he was crucified under Pontius Pilate; he suffered death and was buried. On the third day he rose again in accordance with the Scriptures; he ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father. He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead, and his kingdom will have no end.
We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life, who proceeds from the Father and the Son, who with the Father and the Son is worshiped and glorified, who has spoken through the prophets. We believe in one holy universal and apostolic Church. We acknowledge one baptism for the forgiveness of sins. We look for the resurrection of the dead, and the life of the world to come. Amen”